Bende 2019: "We will never leave nor abandon you" - Kinsmen assured Anyaso.




The PDP candidate for Bende federal constituency, Dr. China Anyaso have secured the support of his to represent the constituency at the green chambers of the national assembly come 2019.

The kinsmen made their decision known to him on Wednesday when the young business mogul went to spend some Christmas/boxing daytime with them. They assured him of their total support at the polls and reassured him that they will never leave nor abandon him.

Speaking after the visit, Dr. Anyaso said, "It was a delightful moment as they were happy to see me and I was happy to see them as well"

" I went to the kindred where I was born to consult with my people and spend some Christmas time with them, and it was a great boxing Daytime out with my kinfolks"

"I’ve secured the support of my own kinsmen and it means so much to me"

The New Nigeria 2019 (#NN19) convener also said, "We are waxing stronger by the grace of God. One with God is the majority and what God has started no man can stop". 

Post a Comment

0 Comments